Iranian Cardiovascular Course in accosiation with EVC congress
Iranian cardiovascular course in association with EVC was held for the first time in Tehran. (29 Nov- 1 Dec 2017). ICC was organized in association with the European Vascular Course (EVC), which had been founded more than 20 years ago. The ICC-EVC meeting integrates all cardiovascular specialties including cardiology, cardiac surgery, vascular surgery and interventional radiology.
The character of the meeting was a typical postgraduate course, offering training and education for young and established cardiovascular specialists, nurses and affiliated healthcare providers. The program consists of invited lectures by experts from Iran and abroad as well as workshops and master classes. The medical companies were strongly involved and integrated in the training activities. Furthermore, challenging clinical cases were discussed in small groups where all delegates could share their views and expertise together with the key opinion leaders.
The Iranian Cardiovascular Course was offerd:
* ۱۲۰ invited lectures on cardiac, arterial, venous and access subjects
* Edited video’s on surgical and endovascular procedures
* Interactive case discussion on cardiac, arterial, venous and access subjects moderated by experts
* Three dimensional surgical movies
* Multiple workshops and master classes, in close cooperation with medical companies